Reasons for Needing a Fast House Sale
There are many reasons why you may need to sell your home fast and here we take a look at some of the most frequent reasons why individuals look for a quick home sale.
- Avoid repossession.
- Inheritance of property.
- You had a sale that fell through due to a broken chain.
- You are moving in with a partner or relative.
Who to sell with
If you really need a quick home sale then you may wish to look into all the options and choices you have of selling property before making a hasty choice. Your choices of selling include:
- Putting your property on the open market through an estate agent.
- Advertising your property by yourself.
- Selling through a website that hosts property for sale.
- Selling at property auction.
- Selling with our regulated company online.
What to consider
When you take a look at your options there are numerous pros and cons that need to be addressed before making your choice. You have to weigh up the good along with the bad and there are both in all cases, however you choose to sell. You may wish to bear in mind the following points:
- Property on the market may remain there for many months or may not sell at all.
- If you advertise your property yourself you may not get the best offers and you have to do all the hard work yourself, which takes time.
- You have to become a member of any website and typically pay costs if you wish to sell yourself online with the help of a property website. There is also no guarantee that you will be able to sell property quickly.
- You may not get anywhere near the price you wanted for the property and if the starting price is too high the property may not sell at auction as property investors look for bargains.
- We may be able to offer a guaranteed sale of your property with no solicitors or estate agents fees. You may also be able to get a fast sale, often within 4 weeks. The downside is that you typically do not get the full value of your home, usually we offer around 70% of the value.
You have to decide what the most suitable option for you is. If you would like peace of mind of a fast sale and weigh up the fact that you may be able to get a guaranteed home sale without fees, this may be the right choice. However if you absolutely want the full value of the property you may have to contend with the fact that you may not be able to sell fast and pay fees to put your home on the market.