How Do I Sell My House - 5 Tips on How to Sell Your Property
So you want to sell your house and have no idea where to start? Well, fortunately, we have the answers. Here are five quick tips to selling your house that estate agents don't want you to know.
- You don't need to pay someone to sell it for you. Estate agents demand fees upfront, just like auction houses. However, no sale is ever guaranteed. If you sell to a cash buyer, you can keep all the money from the sale for yourself.
- You don't need to spend money doing up your home. If you sell via a traditional estate agent, you are also expected to spend precious time and money making your home look suitable to potential buyers. Sell online to a cash buyer and they'll take your property off your hands whatever the condition.
- Avoid auction houses. People go to auction houses to try and find a bargain. If you sell your property at auction, you can rest assured that someone will buy it at a fraction of its actual price. Moreover, auction houses demand fees that you have to pay regardless of what the actual sale price is. If you want a fast, profitable sale, keep away from auction houses.
- You don't have to wait months and months to get a sale. If you sell privately or via an estate agent, you could be waiting months and months to find the right buyer. That means putting off your next job move or living with financial insecurity longer than you wanted. If you sell online to a cash buyer, however, you could sell your home in as little as four weeks.
- Sell to a cash buyer. Selling online to a cash buyer like Sell House Fast is much more efficient that selling via a traditional estate agent for multiple reasons. It's cheaper, it takes less time and it's much, much less stressful.
So if you want to sell your house, get in touch and receive our free, no obligation offer now.