Houses are not Selling but I Need a Fast Sale
Houses are still not selling despite the recent credit crunch being declared as over. For sale signs are still standing in the gardens of homes that had them erected many months ago and longer and if you are wondering "Is it possible to sell my home fast?" then you may wish to carry on reading.
Choices for selling property
Whether or not you may be able to get a fast sale of your property is really down to where you choose to sell your property. Bear in mind that you have other options when it comes to selling your home. For instance you may choose to:
- Sell with us as we offer a fast cash sale for your home.
- Sell with an estate agent
These are just two of the most popular choices you have when it comes to selling your home. However both have good and bad points that you may wish to take into account and consider before choosing.
Pros and cons of selling with an estate agent
You may wish to consider:
- Your property has to look its best to get potential buyers
- Your property may take a great deal of time to sell if at all.
- You may have to lower the asking price to gain interest.
Pros and cons of selling with us
Weigh up the fact that:
- We may be able to guarantee a sale if both sides are happy.
- It may be possible to sell in around 4 weeks from applying.
- You have nothing to pay out for solicitors or an estate agent.
- We consider property that is in any condition.
- We do not offer 100% of the full value of the property.
- You can avoid broken chains this way
I would take a look at the pros and cons of selling both ways if I wanted to sell my home fast. Both have their good and bad points and selling property is not something that I would enter into lightly without first taking the time to weigh up the facts of each against my personal circumstances to find the most suitable solution.